Friday, November 5, 2010

Love a Freebie?

Love a "Freebie"?  Who doesn't? :)

Well... I have a special for you! 
Host a Willow House party with me in November
and you can qualify for an additional Host Bonus!!!



Once your party reaches $750 in sales (online, catalog or in party)
you get to select one of these AMAZING buckets for FREE!

Now, this is a special November Bonus to our normal Host Plan!
So you still get FREE $, 1/2 price items & one item at 70% off!  

How can you party?
~ You can have a Virtual Party where your guests shop from my online site & eOutlet and credit sales to YOUR party!
~ You can have a Catalog Party where you gather outside orders with the catalog!
~ You can have a Home Party! I bring the goodies and we enjoy them together!
OR
~ You can do a little of ALL 3 Styles & rack in sales, bonuses and FREE $ for you!

Ready to BOOK? 
I still have a few open dates...but the month is
filling up FAST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment