Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Double Duty!

Double duty!!! Story of my life!
Whew, sound familiar? I thought so!

I love items that serve two purposes...or double duty!
Check out my latest favorite from Willow House!


This is the Decorative Card and Photo Display, $38.96

Amazing at the holidays to hold all the greeting cards & party invites...but...double duty...great year round to hold all the household notes, drawings, school pictures, artwork, invites & cards!

I have stacks of sports pictures, party invites, report cards, fun postcards & household "love" that I need a home for!
I ordered one immediately and cannot wait for it to come in so I can fill it with all these things and more!

Order yours online today! Click here!



;) special thanks to an amazing fellow shopper, Amy Geier, for this double duty idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment