Friday, October 22, 2010

Now, who doesn't LOVE outlet shopping?!

Today is the day to SCORE some amazing deals at the
Willow House eOutlet!


Think of your holiday shopping lists and go to town without breaking the budget!
To: Me  From: Me (always fun!)
Hairdresser
Teachers
CoWorkers
Boss
Secretary
Mail Carrier (if you still got it like that!)
Friends
& Family!

Now, each week we offer "WEEKLY DEALS"! These are by the week and stock is limited, so first come, first serve!

My fav from this week... 
The Italian Planter Set  Orig. $89.96  Outlet Price $24.96
Italian Planter Set

This SET comes with all three pictured...so...you could make a beautiful Fall display on your porches OR you could split them up and be good-to-go with 3 amazing gifts!
Here's the details:
To think of these as simply planters is to seriously sell them short. With their distressed, faux leather finish they make a spectacular centerpiece filled with flowers and greenery. Lined with a napkin, they're the most extravagant breadbasket imaginable. Of course, you could just use them as planters! (Not watertight, so please make sure plants are appropriately potted.) 10", 11.5", and 12.5" diameter. (set of three)

2 comments:

  1. What a great deal on the pots!
    I'm stopping by from Mom Bloggers. I love your blog! I'm following you now!
    You can find me at~
    http://songberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your blog and am going to show this on my networking site!

    I have a lot of women who are consultants with various companies and your blog is fabulous and a wonderful example of how to promote yourself. I hope that you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete