Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Willow & Me!

MY WILLOW HOUSE STORY...
I have a sincere LOVE for all things design! I have been "in the design business" for over a decade and have enjoyed every moment of it! I never plan to leave!!!

Willow House came to me at a great time in my life. I don't mean a "not busy" time, but a time that I felt I needed something MORE...something to make me happy, excited and to feel the flutter of butterflies and excitement again!



I feel SO lucky to be able share these amazing products with amazing people!
Cultivating lasting relationships and having a great time doing it!!!

Please, be in touch ~ book a party, enjoy the catalog, shop online & the eOutlet, become a Consultant & start YOUR "Willow Story" with me!

:)

And Announcing...the SPECIALS!!!
"Customer Special"- Spend $39.96 in product and you may select an item in the catalog that is $40 or less at 50% off!
&
"Host Special"- Once your party reaches $250 in sales, you qualify to select an item in the catalog at 70% off!
How perfect is that! You pick your own special from the amazing selections!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment